Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Va-Va-Va Vintage!



I think I have really flipped for vintage! Recently I purchased some vintage beads. Mostly Czech Glass which is my favorite. They are truly unique as they are only available in limited quantities. The photos are a sampling of my work using vintage beads. The earrings are like a topaz or champagne color with individually wrapped seed beads in the center that look like flower stamens. The Pendant is a similar style flower in a purple swirl color. The wire acts like sort of a branch or a stem for the flowers. Very lovely look on a ribbon necklace. They are available on my site for purchase at JuliaCatherine.etsy.com while in my shop search my shop using the keyword 'vintage' to see all my vintage items. Thanks for taking a peek!

1 comment:

  1. I swear, if I make some money from Etsy I'm going to buy some jewelry. I love your stuff and I'll be sure to stop by!

    ReplyDelete