Tuesday, July 17, 2007

More beaded necklaces.



Yes I have been busy.. again. I recently made a few more beaded necklaces. These are even more exotic than the last ones. This time I have very large coin amazonite paired with smaller russian amazonite and black onyx beads. This is my first time working with Amazonite, I have to say i really love the stone. Just a gorgeous color. The necklace is finnished with sterling silver findings. Then there is the ever-so-interesting Turquiose and Mauve Pearl necklace. I really love this unique combination. I don't recall seeing the two mixed that often. But what a good combanation it is. The bright Turquoise with the softness of the pink pearl. Of course also finnished with sterling silver findings. Just perfect! As always these and much, much more available at my website JuliaCatherine.etsy.com, New items added daily! Thanks so much for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment