Friday, January 9, 2009

Big Lou in Pet Wars and Circle Circle Dot Dot Earrings

Last night my neighbor turned me on to this social networking site for pet owners. It's like myspace for pet owners. I love it. Head on over to http://www.zootoo.com/petwars and get your vote on. If you see this guy (big lou). Make sure you vote him cuter! When you join you can also collect points for your favorite animal shelter.

Another new item today. Yeesh im on a roll here. 2 new items listed in 2 days. These I call 'circle circle dot dot earrings' I had to. These earrings are made from 2 circles. The first is a highly polished flattened circle and the second is a highly polished and slightly hammered dotted circle hoop. Both measure 1/2 inch and are forged from solid sterling silver. The earwires are handmade sterling silver kidney wires. The entire earring dangles 2 1/2 inches or 6.35cm. Very chic and classy. Perfect for everyday wear, with a twist. Love love love these. Might have to make a pair for myself.

xoxo
Julia Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment