Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Romantic Things...& A Big Thanks!

How romantic are these 2 new items I just listed in my shop today? The first is this 'love note necklace' It is handcrafted from sterling silver and has the word "LOVE" engraved on the front. Its a sweet necklace on its own. My thought/design process before I created it was thinking it would be even more amazing if the back was actually personalized with a love letter or better yet, something like "Will you marry me?" and a date on the back. She could wear her marriage proposal on her neck and remember that moment every time she looks at it. Or maybe something not-so-serious like "Thinking of you always"

The second item is these earrings I call "snow white earrings" they remind me the first real snow of the winter. A certain serene, calm, quietness. They are made from sterling silver handmade findings, 10mm rock crystal beads and white freshwater pearls. They are perfect to wear with nearly everything as they are clear and white.

On a side note! I would like to thank everyone who stopped by Nov 28th-Dec1st for my Black Friday 4 Day Sale. It was an amazing success! To be notified of future sales beforehand sign up for my mailing listing to the right here on my blog! In the future I plan on scheduling giveaways each month for my mailing list members, so get on the list!
xoxo
Julia Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment