Monday, January 7, 2008

The Project of the Year!

The new year has brought new ideas and new creative focus for many. A fellow crafter has started a project called the "create -a- day" project. The create a day project is current a blog in which crafters post their newest creations in daily. I blog about my newest jewelry creations, my ideas for the project and my other craft projects. The idea of the create a day project is to inspire people to CREATE something everyday. Even if its not 100%, we want you to put your mind and your hands to work and do it. The Create a day blog is also someplace you can turn to for inspiration, if your having a dull day and need a bit of a pick me up. So please click on one of the links and take a look at the blog, join if you feel like you can make the promise to create something everyday and contribute to the blog. Thanks for reading!
Julia Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment