Saturday, January 12, 2008

Countdown to SNS- Sale Announced!

In a little less than 10 1/2 hours my first monthly SNS of the year will kick off! So whats it mean? Tonight is the only time this month my shop will be participating in an SNS. The sale includes:
$4 Off All Necklaces
$2 Off Any Pair of Earrings or Ring
These price discounts CAN be applied to sale items as well.

There will also be a secret item in my shop, That means if you find the secret item- you get it for free and just pay the postage to send the item. So 5pm EST tonight! Don't forget to stop on by JuliaCatherine.etsy.com and get your favorite items at a discount!

So how do i get my discount? Your going to add your favorite items to your cart, then your going to go through checkout, Type 'SNS' in notes to seller, type your delivery address and select paypal as payment then dont pay yet, I will send you a revised invoice to reflect your savings. This will be delivered to your email inbox.
Thanks so much- See you tonight!

xoxo Julia Catherine

2 comments:

  1. Yippee! I'll definitely have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do some very beautiful work. I'll be watching your blog more often. :)

    ReplyDelete