Monday, June 18, 2007

Another favorite new item...


The other day I took a trip to the Rock and Gem store and looked at a ton of beads and found 2 strands perfect for what i was looking to make. I wanted to make a necklace that 2 contrasting colors. What i picked was perfect! I bought a strand of 12mm howlite beads. Howlite is ussually dyed to look like tourquoise but this is howlite in its natural state. White with some matrix.

The second strand is made from a created or manmade stone called blue goldstone. It has little flecks in it that look like glitter. I took both strands and added some other elements in them to make it a little more interesting. I added clear crystal quartz beads throughout and sterling silver bali beads. For a much more detailed description please visit this listing on my etsy. here.

No comments:

Post a Comment