Friday, April 25, 2008

New Spring Items


Im really pleased to bring new spring items to my customers at JuliaCatherine.etsy.com. These are a few of my most favorites.

The Tiny Iolite Earrings. These earrings are very small 4 x2mm faceted Ioilite beads on my handmade sterling silver headpins, then i have wrapped a ring and nicely coiled the wire. Then hung upon my handmade sterling silver earwires. The entire earring has then been oxidized to a gorgeous patina for an aged look.


The Flower Stud Earrings in Sterling Silver with 14kt Rose Gold Centers. I made a pair of these for myself. The size is so nice, about 3/8 of an inch, it takes up a nice portion of your ear lobe. Nice and light, not heavy at all. Made from sterling silver with 14kt rose or pink gold centers for a lovely added touch. Perfect for summer and super classy.

The Flower Stackable Ring is pure perfection. These rings are sold individually but custom orders for multiples are possible, just ask. 2 are pictured to the left along with a set of my stackable 4 ring sets. They look amazing, simply lovely!


So stop on by JuliaCatherine.etsy.com and take a look at ALL my new spring items, these are just a few of my new offerings for spring.
xoxo Julia Catherine

2 comments:

  1. Oh the flower stackable ring really is pure perfection! I've hearted you for my next Etsy splurge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Where did you go? love your spring items. Hope your shop is doing well! See you around the web!

    ReplyDelete