Thursday, November 15, 2007

My newest (most favorite) Creation.


My newest creation at JuliaCatherine.etsy.com is this Filigree flower necklace that I have embellished with czech glass crystals and a small yellow vintage flower bead in the center. The centerpiece of the necklace is actually a pin i have found while i was antiquing in a nearby town. I have taken the pin, which i believe to be brass and removed the pin finding from the back. Then i took this pendant and gave it a nice dark patina. After all this i burnished it with a metal bristle brush to give it a nice shine. I then added a chain and the other beads. The result is this gorgeous necklace. Whats old is now new again!

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    We have recently launched a {designer handbag | designer watches | designer
    jewellery } (choose one which is most appropriate) blog and we are looking
    to spread the word and get in contact with similar websites to ours to
    promote relevant blogs and websites.

    Please email me at chriss714@gmail.com

    Thanks
    Chris

    ReplyDelete