Monday, June 1, 2009

June Contest Starts NOW!

This month's contest is a "Name Game" Contest. Your mission... if you choose to accept, is to name the rings below. A little bit about this ring. It is a new style I have created. They are a limited edition ring. Each one is handcrafted from large gauge sterling silver. Each one is one of a kind. So while they will all be similar in style, no two will be exactly alike.
I just can't figure out what to call these gorgeous rings!

What will you win if your name is selected? The winner will be awarded 2 pairs of my little berries earrings. One pair for yourself and one pair to give away or to Pay It Forward, and of course bragging rights! Your name will be posting in each listing for this amazing ring. As always the winner will also be extended the offer of free shipping on any shopping in My Shop. As well as the 15% off any other purchases they wish to make from my shop.

So leave your name suggestion (entry) as a comment on this post and of course leave your email (entries without emails will not be considered) Entries will be accepted up till June 19th and the winner and name will be posted the following Monday June 22nd.

Have you joined my mailing list?? That's the little widget, over there>>>>
If you did you will receive advanced warning to monthly contests and exclusive discounts.

I look forward to reading all the names you will submit.
xoxo
JuliaCatherine

8 comments:

  1. My suggesetion is to call them "Little Galaxy" rings. They remind me of points of light swirling around.

    Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My suggestions are:
    Making Ends Meet
    Parting is such sweet sorrow
    Almost Connected

    Good luck on the new line, they look great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finger traps!
    Finger cage, reminds me of a rib cage, lol

    lillyshay@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm...............
    Reach
    Intertwine
    Fate

    I like simple names :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Submitted by secretcake.etsy.com

    "I would call them grapevine rings. They are so unique!"

    Everyone please post your etsy username or email when submitting your answers! If i can't contact you, you cannot win!
    xoxo
    JuliaCatherine

    ReplyDelete
  6. iamalive.etsy.com

    Umm, Frozen Jellyfish

    Ha ha, apparently I'm in an odd mood today.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmm... they look like little torques...

    ReplyDelete
  8. They remind me about doing Yoga (LOL)
    "yoga Pose"?

    Melissa
    melissa33brew@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete