Monday, May 25, 2009

Perfect by Nature...

Wow it has been awhile since I have posted! I finally had a chance this morning to get out and take some gorgeous photos of the plants and other things growing in the yard here at home. Those who know me, know I have a love taking photos of all the amazing things nature creates. Really close up photos.

For more photos please visit my Flickr photostream.

As for me? Im going to get back outside, weed my garden a bit and then lay out and soak in some of this amazing weather. Enjoy the day everyone, and be safe.

xoxo
Julia Catherine

2 comments:

  1. wow gorgeous pictures! love that purple .... iris? i am not good with identifying flowers :) very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've won an award and can pick it up on my blog at http://linorstorecom.blogspot.com

    Linda

    ReplyDelete